This short film was made based on the following constraints:
• Cannot take place entirely in one location.
• Someone must say the words "time travel."
• Two characters must have a long-standing rivalry.
• When one character was a kid, he/she used to wish he/she could travel back in time to see real-life dinosaurs.
• One character is a wine lover and is very picky/elitist about their wine.
• One character prefers bubble baths to showers.
• Someone has to say: "I have to go back."
When a down-on-his-luck inventor builds a time machine to change the past, he unwittingly sets off a disastrous chain of events.
While this is not Anime, it is Sci-fi time travel and that's like, close to the same thing.
Okay, maybe not, but this is something I found myself sucked into after the dog hit water.
But DEEDAH3 says it all...
I'm an old sci-fi fan. This is quite nice. Especially if I don't think about it too much. Except that I think there should be 2 Mollys on the couch. They would get along fine.
Watch this if You Are a Fan of:
Short Films for contests
But, like most sci-fi and time travel stories, don't try to make logic of it. Just enjoy!
If you're interested in my blog then let me convince you to become part of my readers group!
Get a free read to see if you like my style.
I'll send you
THE KING'S THIEF!
Just fill in the form below and let's connect!