This short film was made based on the following constraints:
• Cannot take place entirely in one location.
• Someone must say the words "time travel."
• Two characters must have a long-standing rivalry.
• When one character was a kid, he/she used to wish he/she could travel back in time to see real-life dinosaurs.
• One character is a wine lover and is very picky/elitist about their wine.
• One character prefers bubble baths to showers.
• Someone has to say: "I have to go back."
When a down-on-his-luck inventor builds a time machine to change the past, he unwittingly sets off a disastrous chain of events.
While this is not Anime, it is Sci-fi time travel and that's like, close to the same thing.
Okay, maybe not, but this is something I found myself sucked into after the dog hit water.
But DEEDAH3 says it all...
I'm an old sci-fi fan. This is quite nice. Especially if I don't think about it too much. Except that I think there should be 2 Mollys on the couch. They would get along fine.
Watch this if You Are a Fan of:
Short Films for contests
But, like most sci-fi and time travel stories, don't try to make logic of it. Just enjoy!