I had an opportunity to interview Carol McKibben LIVE on Facebook and we had a blast!
My list of questions included 21 great things to ask on a first date and I modified them for authors.
Take a look at the question below, then watch the interview for Carol's answers! All of them were mind-blowing!
1. What do you like to do in your free time?
2. Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person?
3. Who is the most fascinating person you’ve met?
4. What was the last book you really got into?
5. What are some movies that inspired you to write?
6. What amazing adventures have you been on?
7. What pets have you had?
8. Have your travels lead to a book?
9. Which author/s has/have inspired you?
10. If there was an Olympics for everyday activities, what activity would you have a good chance at winning a medal in?
11. What are some things everyone should try at least once?
12. What are some accomplishments that you are really proud of?
13. What’s your favorite app on your phone?
14. Who’s your favorite character from a TV show, movie, or book?
15. What skill or ability have you always wanted to learn?
16. What’s something that most people haven’t done, but you have?
17. What says the most about a person?
18. What are your top 3 favorite things to talk about?
19. What do you care least about?
20. How many other countries have you visited?
21. What’s the best present you ever gave someone or ever received?
If you're interested in my blog then let me convince you to become part of my readers group!
Get a free read to see if you like my style.
I'll send you
THE KING'S THIEF!
Just fill in the form below and let's connect!